This post has two purposes:
1) It’s a continuation of the very simple, set-it-and-forget-it, tip to make more people check out your blog when you show your pretty face.
2) It teaches me and you to how to add [Tweet this!] links to your blog. Really cool feature!
To recap, the previous post was about about showing a nice photo of yourself when commenting on other blogs, on social media, in Google search, and basically anywhere you show up online!
Very-very important fact that will make yourself and your blog more trusted = more people will come check out your blog, tell other people to come read your blog, and yes, the domino effect that will make your blog grow big!
After I published that post, because I asked them nicely :), my dear commenters added 5 additional tips to make sure that great profile photo will stand out.
Here are my commenters tips about social media profile photos:
1. Use an image of great quality for your social media profile [Tweet this!]
2. Use the same photo on all your social media profiles [Tweet this!]
3. Use your headshot, not a logo to better connect on social media [Tweet this!]
4. Say “cheese” when you take your profile picture [Tweet this!]
5. Use a professional photo for your social media profile [Tweet this!]
And yes, we are now getting to the title of this post… You were wondering about how I did the [Tweet this!] links above?
You can also use it in your emails, it works! Just select and copy the snippet of text and then take it through Click to Tweet to get a tweetable URL.
You then add the Tweet this! text on your blog or email and make it a link, using the tweetable URL from Click to Tweet.
Try the tweetable snippets out, just go to clicktotweet and follow the easy instructions. Then come back and leave me a comment, OK?
CommentLuv will pick up your latest blog post, I will go check it out and tweet from your blog! Let’s do it, it’s fun!
Have a great blog!