Update: I do not take blogger interview applications at this time.
Subscribe to my weekly emails to find out when new opportunities are made available!
I am starting a series of blogger’s interview on Blog Formatting and I’d love for you to participate if you don’t mind answering 5 easy questions below.
I think that answering these questions is going to help me know and help you better, and also help you clarify your own blog mission.
1) When did you start blogging and what prompted you to do so?
2) Why do you blog? What is your blog purpose?
3) How do you come up with blogging ideas?
4) What is your biggest blogging struggle?
5) If you were to start all over, what mistakes would you avoid?
What do you think of the questions? Would you like to be featured on this blog? Then check out these simple rules:
No adult blogs, please keep it General audience.
You must be blogging relatively consistently, once a week (more or less).
Here’s how it works:
1) Make sure you like Blog Formatting on Facebook.
2) Make sure that you follow Blog Formatting on Twitter.
3) Comment on this post with a link to your blog. CommentLuv will normally pick up your link, but just in case, add it in the comment also, in a format like blogformatting dot com.
I will reply to your comment and by email with detailed information. So make sure you are checking your email regularly.
It also useful if you are subscribed to get notifications from this blog by checking the box Email me with replies to my comment, right under your comment.
Be patient because it can take a while until I get to reply to everybody :)
Are you up for it? Go ahead and post your comment now and share this post so other can benefit. Have a great blog!