Share with me, when you come to a blog for the first time, what is it that makes a good impression on you? That makes you read, click around, and read some more?
Is it the format, is it the nice smile of the blog author at the top of the page, or do you simply dig into the content and do not mind how it looks at all, as long as their information is great?
If you are reading this post before Friday April 12, 2013 midnight EST, you can take up on this project too!
Here’s some ideas to get your creative juices flowing, but feel free to comment with your own, I’d love to read your thoughts!
What makes a blog awesome?
1. The blog layout, colors, fonts
2. How easy it is to navigate and find stuff
3. The content written
4. If they have many comments
5. The author bio and pretty smile
6. How many shares they have on social media
7. How cool their social media communities seem to be
8. How and if they answer to comments
9. How often do they blog
10. The simplicity of the blog design
Share with me your top 3 things, or just one, the choice is yours.
You can also tell me what makes you never go back to a blog after you went once. It’s excellent feedback that we can all learn from!
Oh, and have an awesome blog!