Do you want people to access your blog easily from your Facebook page? Perfect! What you need to do is:
Step 1 (this post): Add your blog to NetworkedBlogs
(NetworkedBlogs.com is a blog directory that helps you get more exposure for your blog. And it’s free for the basic features.)
Step 2 (optional but useful): Link your blog to your Facebook page and Twitter profile
OK, so Step 1: Here’s how to add your blog to NetworkedBlogs.
1. Have a short description of your blog ready as you will need to provide it when you add your blog.
2. Go to NetworkedBlogs.com and click Add Your Blog. If you are not logged into your Facebook personal account, you will need to log in.
3. Click Register a Blog.
4. Enter your blog address as the Blog Link, for example http://blogformatting.com, then click Next. Follow this image:
5. Enter the information about your blog. Fill in carefully as this information is important for people to find your blog. Click Next. Follow this image:
6. Confirm you are the blog author by clicking on the link.
7. Go check the email you entered in Step 5, you should have one from NetworkedBlogs. Click the provided link to activate the blog.
Great! Now you added your blog to NetworkedBlogs.com.
Try these steps out and let me know how they worked for you. Then continue with Step 2: Link your blog to your Facebook page and Twitter profile.