Do you want people to access your blog easily from your Facebook page? Perfect! What you need to do is:
Step 1: Add your blog to NetworkedBlogs
Step 2: Optional but useful: Link your blog to your Facebook page and Twitter profile
Step 3 (this post): Add a Blog tab to your Facebook page
OK, so Step 3: How to add a Blog tab to your Facebook page:
BTW, the Blog tab can be added to Facebook business pages and not to personal profiles. But this is what we want, right?
1. Log into Facebook with your personal profile. Do not use your business page, as it will not work.
2. Go to the NetworkedBlogs fan page.
3. Click the little wheel icon next to the Message button and click Add App to Page. Follow this image:
4. From the window, select your page (make sure it has the check mark before the page name) and click Add Page Tab. Follow this image:
5. Go to your page and click your newly installed Blog tab. Click Choose Blogs. You may be getting a message to refresh the page, a few times. Refresh and your blog will show up. Make sure the blog is selected and click Save. Follow this image:
Great! Now you added a Blog tab to your Facebook page.
After you completed these steps, post a comment with your Facebook page so I can check out your sparkly Blog tab!